This article will show how to memorize the top 10 most valuable brands.
As a refresher, here are the memory links associated with the numbers from 1 to 10.
Now, we'll associate these with the top 10 most valuable brands in 2015 as determined by Forbes.
9. General Electric
Now, let's make the associations
1. Apple/sun - Imagine the sun shaped as a huge Apple in the sky
2. Microsoft/shoe - Imagine Bill Gates trying on a shoe (with Jerry Seinfeld!)
3. Google/tree - Imagine doing a Google search on your family tree
4. Coca-Cola/door - Imagine a huge Coca-Cola door
6. McDonald's/stick - Imagine a McDonald's Big Mac or Quarter Pounder on a stick
7. Samsung/heaven - Imagine Samsung Android cellphones in heaven
8. Toyota/skate - Imagine skating around a Toyota vehicle made of ice
9. General Electric/wine - Imagine a GE wine cooler full of vintage wine bottles
10. Facebook/hen - Imagine hens on Facebook!
After you create these images, you'll find it very easy to recite the list from the top or bottom and to instantly recall any number. Quick, what's number 6? Stick - McDonald's
With the links, you can substitute other words for the numbers, such as one-gun or eight-gate but any word will do.
Try it. You'll be amazed at how easy it is!
My Visalus Page
My Twitter Page
My Pinterest Page
My Google Plus Page